Monday, June 21, 2021

Spiritual Fasts: These Fasts Help Add Immense Feelings

 We all know the type; Perfectionists. Isn't it beautiful how we can all come back to ourselves. Like an Artist. We know ourselves as Easel with expiry date. Yet, we fail to sustain ourselves in that image. We become stuck on the past, including mistakes we have made. 

Thankfully, one way I found out of a burden of guilty feelings was to start honouring and making room for new feelings. Better feelings with more weight and mileage. Ones that could sustain me in lonely hours of the night, where nothing would comprise for the hunger inside of me. To feel and love like a child. A little Baby with a bundle of love, care and warmth. So I cling to Spiritual Fasting, as a way to nourish my Rooh, into seeing the Glorious Promises, and how they are built on the hard work of today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 SureFire Ways To Beat Depression

Here's something you might want to look into before heading into Winter Wonderland. I used to think I had Depression. The Worst K...