Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Science of The Wholesome Breakfast

The whole concept of breakfast falls under the same priority list as Money and Love.


There is nothing more I want first thing in the morning than hearty breakfast. Not even a good morning kiss from my love. Actually, I am dead serious. My whole palette has evolved alongside my desire to have a more condensed, wholesome and healthy cooking routine. This morning, I woke up thinking of how to make my dream into a reality.

Then it Hit Me: Small Steps.
Small, Simple Steps.
Eliminating Extra Movements.


This concept of Small Steps is something I have already heavily invested in, with the 15-Minute Meal Prep Plans.
Here is an extra goodie for all you Ladies and Gents who make their own breakfast.
As a re-do on the Classic Continental Breakfast, I made Hash Browns using Sweet Potatoes. I chopped half a sweet potato and sautéed it for about 8 minutes. Truth be told, it was a bit over-done. I also sprinkled some dry parsley, pumpkin seeds and dry cranberries.

The entire time I was eating this meal, I was already thinking about the next one. If I hadn't taken the extra 5 minutes to think about what to add to my meal, I would not have come up with this. To be honest, there is a lot more I would change in my breakfast along with the rest of the Lunch-Dinner Ensemble. However, the Small Steps Strategy has helped me realize, that one small experiment at a time can help me achieve far more in the Kitchen than big, lofty cookbooks dedicated to the author's pets.




No comments:

Post a Comment

5 SureFire Ways To Beat Depression

Here's something you might want to look into before heading into Winter Wonderland. I used to think I had Depression. The Worst K...