Sunday, September 13, 2020

My Top Rock N Roll Quotes

 1. "Rock and Roll is Instant Coffee." 

2. Rock'n'roll is the music that inspired me to play music. There is nothing conceptually better than rock'n'roll. No group, be it The Beatles, Dylan or the Stones have ever improved on "Whole Lotta Shakin' for my money." - John Lennon 

3. "To sustain hatred is a very difficult thing to do, year after year. It's exhausting." - Nick Cave 

4. "You must be vulnerable to be sensitive to reality. And to me, being vulnerable is another way of saying that one has nothing more to lose. I don't have anything but darkness to lose." - Bob Dylan 

5. The definition of rock'n'roll lies here for me: If it screams, for truth rather than help, if it commits itself with a courage that it can't be sure it really had, if it stands up and admits something is wrong but doesn't insist on blood, then it is rock'n'roll." - Pete Townsend, THE WHO

6. "Music is a safe kind of High." - Jimi Hendrix

7. "We make it so the worst we can possibly be is great." - Glenn Frey, The Eagles. 

8. I don't have the psychology of the fat girl. I don't hide in corners. I'm a very verbose person. - Mama Cass Elliot, The Mamas And The Papas

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 SureFire Ways To Beat Depression

Here's something you might want to look into before heading into Winter Wonderland. I used to think I had Depression. The Worst K...